An Autumn Evening at Colonial Williamsburg

First of all, happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Americans! (I know, I'm very late!) I hope y'all have had a wonderful day filled with family, fun, and loads of delicious food. The Lord surely has given us so many things to be grateful for, hasn't He? 😊 (How adorable are these new emojis?!)

Anywho, as I mentioned in my last post, my family and I went to Colonial Williamsburg for my birthday earlier this month. We got there around sunset and didn't do much other than stroll around for an hour or so, but it was still a lovely little visit, and I did manage to take quite a few pictures! I meant to post these a couple of weeks ago and just never really got around to it, but better late than never, amiright?

Well, here goes!


There were quite a few trees decked out in their gorgeous fall hues, and they looked even more
beautiful at "golden hour!"


Don't these horses make a beautiful pair? I don't think I've ever really grown out of my horse-loving phase, haha.





I really like how this picture turned out! 💕

Sunset, or golden hour, would have to be my favorite time of day to take pictures. The lighting is so, so beautiful!


     My sweet little sister, Lily! I love this girl to bits. :)


Well, I hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures from my quick birthday visit to Williamsburg! Looking back at them, I can't help but marvel at just how beautiful God's creation is. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Molly

"Let us come before Him with Thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song." - Psalm 95:2

Comments

  1. Such a lovely post!!! I really want to visit Williamsburg, while reading this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a more photogenic place in the world than Williamsburg?? I love your pictures! I've never grown out of my horse-loving phase either! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's such a picturesque place, and even more so at this time of year. :) Thanks! Yeah, I may not wear sparkly horse shirts like I used to (haha), but they're still one of my favorite animals! :)

      Delete
  3. Gaaah, absolutely gorgeous pictures!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, Rae! I'm glad you like them. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)