summer 2018.

This summer, as a whole, has been one of my absolute favorites. It's been a summer of trying new things and stepping outside of my comfort zone time and again. It's been a summer of new friendships and inside jokes, loud laughter and huge smiles. It's been a summer of growing both as a person and in my walk with the Lord. I feel like this summer has taught me to say "yes" to new things that I might have shied away from before. It's taught me to be more adventurous, carefree, and easygoing.

Of course, this summer vacation hasn't been perfect. There have been challenges and disappointments, losses and heartaches. But still, when I reflect back on these past three months, I must say that I haven't known a summer this good in quite a while. ;)


A photo I took the other day of Bodie Lighthouse on Hatteras Island, Outer Banks, NC.

Summer 2018, you were wonderful, and I'm so sorry to see you go. But I'm so excited for this brand new college adventure that starts tomorrow (!!!).

Once I get into the swing of things, I'd like to try and blog consistently while I'm away at school. But until then, you can keep up with me over on Instagram (click here, or find me at @mollyrebekah_).

Well, it's late, and I have to get up bright and early tomorrow in order to move into my dorm, so I'll keep this post short and sweet and end here.

Much love,
Molly <3

Comments

  1. Your description of what summer has been like for you sounds like what summer should be made of!! I am wishing you the best of luck on your new journey! It's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how weird! I have a post written up (posting in a week or so) about my summer trip to the Outer Banks! What a coincidence that we had similar vacations.

    I started college today, too. Hope your first day went as well as mine did! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, what a coincidence! I'm looking forward to seeing your post about your trip. My family actually just went down to the Outer Banks for the day, but we were discussing staying down there for a week or so sometime! It's been a while since we've done that. It's such a beautiful, laidback, relaxing place!

      Thank you! I've officially made it through my first week of classes, and overall I'd say it went pretty well. I hope yours has been great, too! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you had an awesome summer, Molly! I hope college is an amazing experience for you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great summer! I can't believe it's coming to an end already. I hope you have a great time in college! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know; where has the time gone? Thank you so much, Danielle! :)

      Delete
  5. Your posts always make me smile. Keep blogging! It's an awesome creative outlet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)