#CoverLove Tag


A little while ago the lovely Elanor tagged me with the #CoverLove Tag, and I'm quite excited because I just love beautiful book covers (as I'm sure many of you know by now!). So, this tag is the perfect excuse for me to share some of the pretty books on my shelf. (Some of my answers might have been different if I had all of my books here with me at college, but seeing as I don't, I'm just working off of the ones that I've already taken pictures of. ;))


A book cover featuring a gorgeous dress


So I know most of this dress isn't pictured on the cover, but I feel like there's lots of "scope for the imagination" because of that. I adore the rich, emerald green color and the lace collar, and I'm sure it's every bit as lovely from the front.

As to the book itself, I'm currently just a few chapters away from the end, and I am loving it so far.

A book cover with no people, just pretty scenery


This was a surprisingly hard prompt! So, I'm going to go with "A Jane Austen Devotional" because the cover features mostly scenery.

A book cover that's 'well-loved'


This vintage set of three Anne books is well-loved, I would say! My granddad bought them for me in September from a lovely bookshop we visited in La Grande, Oregon. Ah, take me back...

A book cover that just makes you smile


This beautiful Puffin in Bloom copy of Anne of Green Gables is so cheerful!

A book cover that is your favorite color


My favorite color changes quite often, but at the moment I'm rather into this deep, emerald green shade.

A cover of a book with fond memories attached to it


I picked up this neat little biography of Laura Ingalls Wilder in Wall, South Dakota this past September. Since she lived in that state for quite some time, I thought it a perfectly fitting souvenir! Just like the vintage Anne books I shared, this book will always remind of my family's road trip. :)

A book you wanted solely because of the cover


If I'm being honest, many of the books on my shelf could fit this description! What can I say? Pretty covers never fail to capture my attention. ;) But I particularly remember that being the case with "Jane of Austin"!


Thanks so much for the tag, Elanor! If any of you lovely readers would like to do the #CoverLove Tag, pleaser feel free to do so! I'd love to see the beautiful books you choose to share.

Much love,
Molly

Comments

  1. Oh! Looking at book covers makes me wish I had more time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choices, all. I especially liked seeing a picture of the Jane of Austin book "in real life." ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia! <3 Isn't it a beautiful cover? And it's an equally beautiful story, in my opinion. ;)

      Delete
  3. They're all so pretty, I love the Puffin in Bloom ones! Books are wonderful, but books with pretty covers are Sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you did the tag! I enjoyed seeing all your pretty answers. :)

    (Sorry I took so long to get around to reading it. Been busy, as I'm sure you fully understand!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elanor! And yes, I toootally understand being busy. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)