A Rather Important Announcement


In March 2016, I started A Ramble Through the Woods. At the time, I never could have imagined how much joy this little blog of mine would bring me. It's been such an incredible creative outlet, and through it, I've met so many sweet, amazing kindred spirits. Seriously, I love all you guys so much and I'm beyond grateful for this wonderful blogging community that I've been so warmly welcomed into. <3

I'm sure you already know where this post is going by now, so I'll just go ahead and say it: I've officially decided to bid my blog a fond farewell. I've been pondering this off and on for a while now, and I've come to the conclusion that this is the best thing for me right now. School keeps me incredibly busy, and I'll probably have even less time on my hands during the coming semester, as I'm switching over to online (to pursue a BFA in Graphic Arts!! It's not offered on-campus at my school.). And in the free time that I do have, I want to focus more on my artwork and my Etsy shop. I guess you could say that my interests are just running in other directions now and that, in a way, I've outgrown this blog.

So yes, this will be the last post you'll be seeing from me on here. :( Who knows, maybe I'll come back someday, but for now, this is it. Before I go, I just want to say THANK YOU to each and every one of you for reading my posts and for all of your sweet, wonderful comments!! I consider all of you my friends and I'll dearly miss "talking" to y'all on here. <3

If you still want to keep up with me, you can follow me over on Instagram (@jollyholidaywithmolly) and Pinterest (@jollyholidaywithmolly). I use both of those pretty consistently and would love to have y'all follow along!


And now, I shall leave you with this lovely gif of Tom Hiddleston, blowing a fond goodbye kiss. You're welcome. ;P

Love, love, love you guys!
-Molly

P.S. I hope this post made sense... I wrote it really late at night lol!

Comments

  1. This blog has been so much fun to read! I'm so glad you started it. But, school is more important and that is so exciting! Life changes, but that is the wonderful thing about it! No two days are ever the same. I will enjoy looking at your Pinterest, and I hope you have a great time learning graphic arts!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much for your sweet words, MovieCritic! I'm really glad you understand, and I'm so grateful for you following along on here. :)

      Delete
  2. awwwwwwwww this is soo sad but I completely get it. thank you for your words here!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be missed!! But you need to do what's best for you right now. :) Best of luck with all your endeavors! Looking forward to hopefully keeping up with you in other ways. :)

    Thanks for the fun posts and gorgeous artwork! (Seriously, you have a gift and it's always amazing to see what you've created. Keep at it!! <3)

    God bless!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words, Olivia! I'm so glad that you understand, and I'm so grateful for your following along on here.

      And aw wow, thank you SO much, girl!! That's so encouraging; you are so sweet <3

      Delete
  4. Awww! This makes me sad. :( One by one it seems everyone is leaving the blogging world. But I totally understand. I don't have time for blogging like I used to either. It's just the way life goes, I guess.

    You will be missed! *hugs* Good luck with school and all your other projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I know! I'm really going to miss it, and yes, it really does seem like so many aren't blogging anymore. :( But life goes on, and change can be a good thing. :)

      Thanks so much for all of your sweet words on here, Miss March! Good luck to you as well. <3

      Delete
  5. Haha, I just finished a draft of a similar post for January 1st. Still haven't made my final decision, but I'm right there with you. (We'll see what I end up doing.)

    Ugh, this is sad, though! I feel like we are such kindred spirits. I've enjoyed your blog so much, dear friend, but I COMPLETELY 100% TOTALLY understand. I'll miss ya! <333

    ~Elanor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, how funny! Good luck with your decision, Elanor--I support you either way!

      I know, I really am sad to leave! But I feel good about this choice, and I'm glad that you understand. I'm so grateful to have connected with you on here! Thanks for all your sweet words. <3

      Delete
  6. Molly, I've enjoyed reading your posts so much! You will be missed, but I'm glad you'll still be on instagram :) And how exciting your decision for college is; hope you have fun with school! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Danielle! I'm so glad that you've followed along on here. :)

      Delete
  7. Awwww so sad to hear it Molly!! *sobs* You will be very sorely missed :(

    Well, I hope that college is amazing for you, and that you have a blast with the major you chose!! Thank you for so many lovely posts dear!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)