My Favorite Jane Austen Memes

I don't know about you, but I love memes. And when they involve Jane Austen? Well, that just makes them a thousand times better. 

Which makes sense, of course, seeing as Jane Austen always makes things better, but that's beside the point.

ANYWAY, after collecting quite a few Austen-inspired memes on my Pinterest, I thought I would put all of my favorites into one blog post. A worthwhile venture, wouldn't you agree?

These memes have literally made laugh out loud, and I feel like you'll likely get a good kick out of them, too. Enjoy! ;P













I was literally smiling and laughing to myself as I put this post together. ;P I hope you got a good laugh out of these memes, too! Let me know which ones were your favorites. 

Love,
Molly

Comments

  1. Oh my word!!!! These are so funny!!! Thanks for sharing, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "don't look at me in that tone of voice" is so hilarious!!! XD XD I can't stop laughing!!! Thanks for sharing these, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr?! Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed them! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)