Little Women Week Wrap-Up


I'd like to start out this post by just saying thank you to everyone who participated in the Little Women Blog Party that Abby and I hosted this past week! Whether it was by reading the posts, leaving a sweet comment, or answering the questions to the tag, it truly made this little blog party all the more enjoyable to have you following along. This was actually my very first blog event that I had ever hosted or co-hosted, and I had a ton of fun doing so. <3

So for this post, I just wanted to do a quick round-up of all the posts from the Little Women Blog Party! (Hopefully I haven't missed any; if so, just comment below with a link to your post!)

My Posts:

Reflections on "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott
Little Women Blog Party Tag - My Answers

Abby's Posts:

March Week: A New Little Women
If You Liked Little Women...
The Question of Beth
A Little Women Tag: My Responses

Tag Posts:

Livia Rachelle's Answers
Elanor's Answers
Cordy's Answers
MovieCritic's Answers
Hamlette's Answers 

Again, thanks so much for following along for Little Women week! I really hope you enjoyed celebrating this beloved American classic with Abby and me. :)

Have a wonderful week!
Molly <3

Comments

  1. I so enjoyed this. Great job, girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for joining in on the fun, Elanor! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :D

      Delete
  2. Sorry this is late, but here it is! I am going to now go read all the other posts.

    http://moviesmeetmatch.blogspot.com/2018/04/little-women-blog-party-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, dear! I can't wait to read your answers. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)