The Great American Road Trip, Part 2 // Yellowstone National Park


As promised, I'm back to share some more photos from my family's cross-country road trip! Today I'll be sharing pictures from our day spent at Yellowstone National Park. I hope you enjoy. :)

Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming

I was very much looking forward to visiting Yellowstone, and it certainly did not disappoint! It was nothing short of beautiful, with its abundance of mountains, trees, and wildlife. We spent several hours there, snapping lots of pictures, watching Old Faithful erupt and looking at the surrounding geysers, and shopping for souvenirs.


A gorgeous view on our drive to Yellowstone.


I can't recall the name of this lake, but it was so beautiful!





Such a beautiful view. <3

Old Faithful erupting!


I love how tranquil this picture is. :)

Yellowstone National Park was just bursting with stunning scenery, and while these photos can't do the beauty of this park justice, I hope you enjoyed them nonetheless! I'll be back soon with photos from Oregon, aka my favorite state of all the ones that we visited. :)

Much love,
Molly

Comments

  1. I love Yellowstone! It really is so beautiful. :) I'm glad that you finally got to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? Thanks, MC! I'm so glad I had the chance to see it, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to do a Northwest roadtrip. We need a Southwest road trip two years ago; Mom called it a survey trip. Including the midwest states, I think we passed through 10 states on the round trip. We saw more things going (destination San Diego, amazing beaches/coves) than coming back (Colorado was truly flyby, we didn't get to stop anywhere). I'd love to do that one again too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Northwest was beautiful! As was the southwest, which we drove through on the way back. We drove through the tip of California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas... But just like on your road trip, we stopped at lots more places on the way out to Oregon than on the drive back! Aside from stopping at the Grand Canyon, all we saw of the southwest was mostly from the interstate. (At this point, we were just exhausted from all the driving and wanted to get home quickly! Haha. ;P)

      Delete
  3. Wow. It's so beautiful! I haven't been to Yellowstone, but I'd like to someday. (In fact, I have a friend who lives there, but on the Montana side.)

    Btw, I don't think I ever commented on how much I LOVE your new blog look. It's gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was stunning! I hope you're able to go someday. And wow, that's neat that your friend lives so close to Yellowstone! I'd love to have views like this from my backyard. ;)

      Aww, thank you, Elanor! I figured I'd shake it up a bit, since I've had the same design for quite some time. I'm glad you like it! :D

      Delete
  4. This is such a beautiful place! I want to visit there again! I went when I was too little to truly appreciate Yellowstone's beauty! Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous?! I hope you're able to go again someday! :)
      I'm glad you enjoyed this post, Vanessa!

      Delete
  5. I've never been to Yellowstone, but it looks beautiful! You took gorgeous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much, Danielle! I hope you're able to visit someday; it's definitely worth it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)