The Great American Road Trip, Part 4 // The Grand Canyon



'Tis time for the fourth and final installment in my road trip series! Today I'll be sharing photos from my family's visit to the Grand Canyon. This was the last major place that we visited on the way back home, and it was truly incredible to see such an iconic place in person.




 My youngest sister. <3





An absolutely beautiful sunset.










I really hope you've enjoyed these photos from my family's road trip! It truly was the trip of a lifetime, and I'm so grateful to have had the chance to go. I had such an amazing time making memories with my family and marveling at the creativity of my Savior. <3

And now, I'll leave you with this quote which perfectly captures my feelings towards God's gorgeous creation:

"When you get among such grandeur you get to feel how little you are and how foolish is human endeavor, except that which reunites us with the mighty force called God." - Elinore Pruitt Stewart, Letters of a Woman Homesteader

Thanks so much for reading!

Much love,
Molly

P.S. If you're curious as to what camera I used while on this trip, I used my Nikon D3000 with a 35mm lens. :)

Comments

  1. Awesome! You really captured the canyon's grandeur. Enjoyed reading about your road trip, Molly! It looks like it was a ton of fun. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much Elanor! I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my trip. I know it was a bit of a "photo dump," but I really enjoyed sharing about it on here! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos Molly! I've never considered myself an "out West" sort of person (beyond the Midwest that is) but now I want to visit the whole country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Abby! Yeah, I had never really dreamt of traveling out west before this, but man, once I was out there, I never wanted to leave!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)