Announcing the "Little Women Blog Party!"

Now that I've finished the two essays that had been hanging over my head for the past week, I believe I've earned the fun of writing up this exciting post!

So, if you happened to read my last post, you'll remember me mentioning a blog party that a friend and I are currently planning, centered all around a certain beloved novel. And, well, I'm here today to officially announce it!

Are you ready?! I certainly am!


It's a Little Women Blog Party!!!

My sweet friend Abby from Lavender Spring and I have decided to collaborate on this fun little blog event, and I couldn't be more excited. We figured that the month of March would be perfect for highlighting the wonderful March sisters, and together we plan on putting together a tag and doing reviews of the novel, the 1994 film adaptation, and the soundtrack (if schoolwork and busy life allow! ;P).

And of course, you all can join in on the fun, too! Along with the tag, feel free to contribute any kind of Little Women-related post, whether it's your thoughts on the novel or a film adaptation, or a post all about a certain couple or character from the story. The more, the merrier!

I've also made the above blog button and the two below for you to use. If you'd like, you can include them in your posts for the event, and put them in your sidebar to spread the word!



So, be sure to mark your calendars for March 25-31! Once again, I'm so excited, and I hope that you all are, too. This will be my very first time hosting a blog party, and I'm really looking forward to the experience!

And don't forget to hop over to Abby's blog  and follow along, if you don't already! She has an absolutely lovely blog, and you won't want to miss any of her posts for this event (or any of her posts in general, for that matter!).

I hope that you all have a great week!
Yours truly,
Molly

Comments

  1. Eeee, this sounds fun!! And all the pictures from the '94 version are giving me nostalgic feelings. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so happy you're excited! And I'm glad you enjoyed the images from the 1994 adaptation. :D

      P.S. Your new profile picture is so pretty! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww yay, I'm so glad you think so, Evangeline! I'm really looking forward to it. :D

      Delete
  3. :D!!!!! I don't know what all this entails, but I will be following it for sure, because movie (the '94 - and the book!) this is one of my very favorites!!!! Too fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you're excited, Bri! Basically, Abby and I will just be doing a few posts all related to Little Women during that week, one of which will be a fun tag! And other bloggers can do Little Women posts on their own blog too, if they'd like. Nothing too fancy, but hopefully it'll be fun nonetheless. :D

      Delete
  4. Sounds awesome!! I'll thinking of a post to--hopefully--contribute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you think so, Elanor! That would be awesome if you did a post (but there's definitely no pressure!). :D

      Delete
  5. So excited to do this!! Great job on the buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'd love to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so much fun! Thank you so much for hosting, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, MovieCritic! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as Anne Shirley loves Octobers. (In other words, they're one of my favorite things!) Just be sure to click the "Notify Me" button, as I try my best to respond to every comment! Thank you. :)